As the economy is withering gradually, still, there are a lot of legit lucrative business opportunities online which can help you pay your bills, wipe kids school levy, put food on your table, cater for family needs and lots more.
And like I mentioned in this post, “8 Incredible Tips to Start a Successful Lasting Online Business” to ascertain success in your endeavour to boot an Online business, your mind-set towards any career you indulge in really matters a lot.
A lot of people jump from one job to another because they heard or saw someone (a friend or relation) excelled with it, but they forget to study the strategy the person is using. For example, a lot of Internet marketer are now maximizing the power of affiliate marketing in modern day blogging. Most people tend to copy their path by signing up to some affiliate platforms they know without studying why and what made it possible for it to work for them. Some has no traffic on their blog.
There is this myth that once Mr. A’s business is booming and flourishing, everyone will like to join the same business or career without le arning intensely the secrets and tips of the career. A lot of top guys like Harsh Argawal, Neil Patel, Mark Zukerberg and whole lots of others has set the path which many are enjoying from today, but there are a lot of things we still need to learn from them.
Harsh Argawal started ShoutMeLoud as a result of his love for sharing Ideas and solving problems…as far as 2008, we can’t say when he started making his initial dough online, but I can tell you that it wasn’t immediately. Same as Neil of Quicksprout, consistency aid them win the game. And of course, you’ve been hearing a lot of stories about Mark, how he made it to the Forbes global top 10 in less than 6 years.
So as we are about to ride into the spec of this different online businesses, don’t think you will hit your first million by chance. Though its possible but don’t dive into it with such mind-set. Don’t expect much if you want more, rather expect less if you really want to excel. There is this phrase I coined from my experiences; “read less successful stories but more failure stories” if you want to succeed. If you are ready to adhere to this guidelines you can move on with me but if you can’t you are free to try something else!
However, after all these, well said, below are some proven online business opportunities anyone can take part and add additional value to his wallet:
17 Tested and Proven Free Legit Online Businesses You Can Start Now Effortlessly
1. Affiliate marketing:
I regard this as the most inactive means to make money, because it doesn’t need you to have a product, make a sale or ever have any interaction with customers. Though some may require you to have website of yours while lots don’t need that.
This is essentially a “referral” business, or as one of my blog contributor likes to call it, “passionate recommendations.” Basically, you can get paid a referral commission just for sending people to sites (or vendors) that are set up to pay affiliate fees once a sale is made. The vendor does all the selling, fulfills the purchase and handles any customer service issues — and you just collect your commission..not bad!
If you’re a person who loves leaving customer reviews on sites like Amazon, stop doing it for free. Word-of-mouth advertising is still a huge lead generator for many companies, and a lot of businesses are willing to share a portion of their profits with persuasive individuals who will promote their products to the public.
If you have a personal website with a large following, this might be easier to accomplish (PR reps are always seeking out brand advocates they can send free samples to). And there are basically three kinds of affiliate marketing which you need to make your decision.
Some people choose affiliates based on who or what is paying the highest commissions, and that certainly is a viable option. Most people opt to choose products or goods they are passionate about so that the process is much more fun and engaging.
Insurance and credit card companies pay high commissions for referrals that convert to customers ($40 to $150 and up), but the competition is fierce. It may pay well, but is this something you’ll enjoy doing for the long run?
Alternatively, you could take a look at your hobbies and other things you enjoy and see which affiliate programs are a good match. As always, do your research to verify the viability of your market. A good place to look for ideas (and downloadable products just waiting for an affiliate) is ClickBank.com.
2. eBay: One of the largest online marketplaces makes it a piece of cake to get your own business going. You can open an account and start making money within hours on eBay!
While I dislike that whole “sell your garbage on eBay” thing, there is some validity to it as many people get their start on eBay by selling items from their garage or attic that pre-eBay would have been thrown out. This approach is fine, but where is the business once you run out of those items? If you want to create an eBay business that doesn’t require tons of time and effort, you need to leverage products that can be sold over and over again.
This is one of the reasons I’m not a fan of the “eBay seller for hire” kinds of opportunities, where you sell things on eBay for other people. You get access to stuff people want to sell, but because each item is unique you have to work to list each and every one. There’s no leverage there!
Take a look at some of the largest eBay Power-Sellers and notice how they specialize in very specific products (iPods, cell phones, dog grooming kits, etc.). This allows them to leverage their efforts. A listing is created once, and money is collected over and over again.
Unlike information marketing, this business requires the handling of physical goods, but even that can be automated, so it shouldn’t prevent you from considering this idea.
3. Information marketing: We’re in the information age, and the internet provides you with the ideal medium to exchange know-how for money. Do you know the best fishing holes? How to play guitar? The secrets to a successful marriage? A recipe for moist and delicious brownies? A trick for saving gas?
Think about your career, your hobbies and your interests. Virtually anything you know can be turned into extra cash. And don’t worry if you think you’re not an expert–as long as you know more than the average person on the topic, that information is valuable.
However, if you don’t believe you know anything that others would pay for (highly unlikely), you can take someone else’s know-how and make money that way! It could be as easy as interviewing a veterinarian to help you create a dog-training product.
92% of people go online looking for information, and you could be one of the many people cashing in on selling it.
4. Blogging: This business is best suited for folks who enjoy communicating about a particular subject. Think of blogs as journals of sorts. Although you can have a personal blog, writing about a particular topic will have a higher chance for financial success.
The range of topics is virtually endless–photography, sports cars, parenting, dieting, star gazing, the latest gadgets, Hollywood gossip–you name it, as there are blogs on just about everything you can imagine. Don’t worry about competition. Folks who read one blog are apt to read others on a topic they’re passionate about, as long as you have something interesting to say.
Example is Inyang Thompson of Jobspulla, who has found delight blogging about latest job offers. You can start by composing write-up from the very hobby you admire. Most people got their contents from social media platforms and restructure them so as to look presentable to their audience. Once your blog starts getting traffic, you can make money passively with things like AdSense (Google’s ad revenue sharing plan) or actively by doing a little bit of affiliate marketing.
Don’t worry about where and how to start, we at Abtechblog offer live blog coaching and can help you setup a profitable blog of your choice.
5. Yahoo! Store: This business is very similar to eBay in the sense that it’s a monster-sized marketplace but more similar to a store in the true sense of the word. Think having your own retail outlet but without the hassles of rent, employees, utilities and all the other expenses of a traditional brick-and-mortar store.
The neat thing is that it can be as hands-on or as hands-off as you want it to be because of companies called drop-shippers, which can do most of the work for you. In fact, you don’t even pay for the inventory until you make a sale. How cool is that?
Most people think the hard part of this business is creating your virtual store, but nothing could be further from the truth. Yahoo! has made the templates and wizards so easy that, dare I say, even a caveman can do it!
The best way to ensure your success is to do your homework and research what products people most want to buy. You need to find a niche. Once again, start with things you enjoy. Let’s say you love fishing. What products do fishing folks want to buy most? (Or get even more specific, like, what are bass fishermen looking to buy?)
Then the task is to find the right source of those products so you can carry them in your Yahoo! Store. In most cases, you’ll be able to pull pictures and product descriptions directly from your sources and plug them right into your store. As you can see, this business requires a little bit more upfront work, but once it’s done it can be maintained with very little regular input on your part.
Read also: Easily Drop Alexa Traffic Rank Faster
6. Get Paid to Write
If managing a blog seems a bit overwhelming but you still desire to indulge your writing passion, you can write for other sites or blogs like PayPerPost, Textbroker, or Helium.
Also, writing an interesting e-book may also be an option for you as well. E-books do not have any printing or shipping fees, which makes them a viable investment. If you’re someone who possesses strong language skills, you could potentially become an expert copy editor that webmasters will gladly pay to read and edit articles and also correct any overlooked grammatical errors concerning web posts. This is what I really enjoyed doing and still getting more gains from site owners I provided web-contents for them.
To be succesful in this, you can checkout; 10 Incredible Simple Tips to Write Compelling Articles, where I clearly stated my tips on how I composed not just attractive blog articles but SEO-friendly posts that made clients keep buzzing on regular basis.
7. Work with Advertisers: If you’re a website or blog owner, you can sell a portion of your page space to advertisers and earn money passively each time the ads are clicked on by your target audience or visitors to your website. While the actual placing of the ads is completely free, the earning capacity of cost-per-click (CPC) advertising is based on the level of traffic to your site and the cost per click and click-through rate, or CTR.
The most popular way to earn money today through advertising clicks is through Google AdSense or similar advertisers. Other ways of effective online advertising include RSS feeds and direct banners.
8. Creating WordPress Themes: As more people want to establish their presence online no matter what their reason, the demand for WordPress themes and website templates continue to rise. Do you have a talent for designing websites and html coding? If so, you can make big bucks from creating attractive website themes. Create them and then sell them on marketplaces online like ThemeForest and TemplateMonster to generate a nice passive income for yourself depending on just how talented you are.
9. Create an Ecommerce Store: With solutions such as Shopify and Woocommerce it has never been easier to start your own online store for such a low investment and thanks to methods such as drop shipping you don’t even need to worry about things such as delivery or warehousing. You can Contact us for a live-guide on starting an eCommerce website (firm) and recommendations of eCommerce site plugins.
10. Social Media Consultant: Large corporations and business firms can easily hire a full-time staff coordinator or corresponding agency to run their Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts, but smaller businesses frequently have to manage their own marketing for social media. But, because they have a great number of other responsibilities, many times business owners are too overwhelmed or busy to spend a lot of time on developing their social media approach. As a consultant for social media, you can effectively steer them in the right direction concerning ideal tactics, implementing schedules, and posting content regarding their target audience. Therefore, as their business grows, so will yours.
11. Stock and Forex Trading: Some people consider joining the sometimes volatile stock and forex trading market to be some what risky. But, if you start out small and keep researching until you gain knowledge and experience in this arena it may be worth your while. In fact, once you get the hang of it you can potentially earn a sizable profit from exchanging foreign currencies and stocks. The goal of any successful trader is to recognize which currencies and stocks are more likely to increase or decrease in terms of value. The more you learn these strategies and principles, the more money you will inevitably earn.
12. Sell Your Own Brand: How? If you have a knack for creating unique images, there’s no need to fuss over your own inventory. If your creations can be easily printed onto a product, then you can make money. Upload your designs on a variety of websites like CafePress. If someone likes them, the company prints them up and ships the product. You could create unique designs for calendars, books, T-shirts, bags, hats, greeting cards, or posters and get a commission for each one sold. Some of these sites include Zazzle, Teespring and Lulu.
13. Build Apps: Because smartphones are everywhere, the demand for new and creative apps is increasing in popularity more than ever before. Between Google’s Android and Apple’s iPhone market, people are using countless apps everyday. And, most of them are selling right and left. Taking the time to develop and sell a smartphone app may be worth your while since it’s a very lucrative way to earn money online. The apps cost almost nothing to actually develop and don’t involve any shipping or storage costs, which works to expand your overall profit margin. Well performing apps can make thousands in ad revenue each month for their creators, making them another great passive income strategy.
14. Bridal Custodian: The wedding industry is booming, and with all of the stress and pressure that piles on every couple during their engagement, it’s nearly impossible for brides-to-be to enjoy their wedding planning.
However, if you have a knack for organization and a passion for weddings, you can start your own career as a bridal concierge or caretaker, dealing with the nitty gritty wedding details so the bride doesn’t have to.
15. App development: this is similar to the point 13 above, but the slight difference is there if you read comprehendingly.
Mobile applications are more popular than ever, and people are willing to pay good money for ways to manage their lives from their smartphones. If you have a great idea and happen to know coding, you can run with it, create mobile app and software for people in need for their company or platforms, likewise creating your own app and monetize with Admob and make some cool money.
If you just have an idea and don’t know the ins and outs of how to turn it into a reality, there are plenty of software developers looking to collaborate with people on app creation.
16. Virtual Dispatch store: Bargain hunters and thrift store enthusiasts can turn a nice profit reselling their vintage clothing finds. Brand yourself by setting up an independent website as your virtual storefront, but use a managed service like Google Checkout to handle transactions. High-resolution images and catchy copy for your products will make you stand out in the sea of internet users trying to sell their used items.
17. Handmade craft seller: Online sites like Etsy and ArtFire are platforms that make it extremely easy for crafters who can produce a steady supply of quality handmade items, like crocheted blankets or unique painted glassware. Startup costs are extremely low if you purchase your materials in bulk from a craft supplier, and if you can turn around orders quickly, you’ll be making a profit in no time at all. It’s even possible to turn your store into a full-time gig.
here you get it, 17 online business opportunities you can fix yourself in any of them. Don’t think you can do all of them, pick any one you like and do intensive study on it to master the game.
Most importantly, don’t forget we are always ready to help you setup any online business you desire. You can add any other legit online business you have heard or used before and also tell us how you benefit from this article below via comment section or on Twitter, follow and tweet me or DM me on Facebook.
Originally posted 2017-09-23 00:00:04.